You will be responsible for operating numerically controlled machine tools, performing assemblies and adjustments, as well as modifying or creating programs for machining with various materials.
About the position
We are very proud to share with you that Génik is celebrating its 30 years anniversary! At the same time, expanded facilities to welcome you and be able to imagine, implement and innovate together. Based in Saint-Jérôme, our family of about 120 members have contributed to Génik success in the design and manufacturing of custom automated equipment.
In addition to participating actively in unique projects, you will benefit from a competitive compensation program (insurance and group RRSPs), a telemedicine service, and quality of life being opposite side from traffic!
In the machining team, you will be responsible for operating numerically controlled machine tools, performing assemblies and adjustments, as well as modifying or creating programs for machining with various materials.
- Read, interpret technical drawings and estimate machining time;
- Create or modify programs;
- Determine the machining operations to be performed as well as the optimal sequence of operations;
- Adjust and operate various machine tools and choose the tools required for precision machining work;
- Check that the dimensions of the products are accurate and in accordance with the technical drawings;
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
- Diploma or certificate of professional studies in machining technique
- More than five (5) years of experience on turret with live tooling
- Programming experience
- Ability to use lifting and handling devices
- Very good French speaking
- Available to work overtime occasionally